The website of SENDERGLOBAL aims to facilitate the knowledge of the SENDERGLOBAL and the activities it performs. SENDERGLOBAL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes to the information contained in its website.
Is not liable for the consequences, damages or damages arising from access to its website, the use made of the information it contains or access to other matters on the Internet through its links.
Intellectual property of the web
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company are shown below.
Social denomination: SENDER EMAIL GLOBAL, S.L.
Tax identification number:B54532668
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante, in the volume: 3493, book: 0, page: 161, sheet: A-123581, inscription: 1ª.
Registered office: AVDA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 27 (BAJO COMERCIAL)
Phone: 966 56 01 10
This website has been created by SENDERGLOBAL for informational purposes and for the personal use of users. Through this Legal Notice, it is intended to regulate the access and use of this website, as well as the relationship between the website and its users. By accessing this website, the following terms and conditions are accepted.
The simple access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between SENDERGLOBAL and the user.
Conditions for partial reproduction
· Expressly cited as a source of information.
· That it is done in order to obtain the information contained and not for commercial purpose or for use other than the individual or private.
· That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
· That no element available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
· That it be previously communicated, in writing and in a reliable way, to SENDERGLOBAL and in turn, obtain the certified authorization of SENDERGLOBAL for such reproduction.
· That the reproduced elements are not going to be ceded later to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
Responsibility with links
The function of the links that appear on this page is for informational purposes only. SENDERGLOBAL rejects responsibility for the information contained in these web pages. Any references made on the SENDERGLOBAL website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, that are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement , Sponsorship or recommendation by SENDERGLOBAL
SENDERGLOBAL is not responsible for possible security errors that could occur due to the use of non-updated versions of browsers, or the consequences that could be derived from the malfunction of the browser, either by improper configuration, presence of computer viruses Or any other cause outside of SENDERGLOBAL
Responsibility for the contents of the web
SENDERGLOBAL rejects the responsibility arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them at any time, to eliminate them, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
· SENDERGLOBAL rejects the responsibility for any information not contained in these web pages and, therefore, not elaborated by SENDERGLOBAL or not published with its name.
· SENDERGLOBAL is not responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of your printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its website.
Confidentiality of data and data protection law
SENDERGLOBAL is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and to comply with all legal requirements in force.
SENDERGLOBAL uses the data it provides us with the following purposes:
- Address all the requests that the user asks us.
- Provide the user with information about the services or products that may be of interest to you, including the sending of commercial communications through electronic means such as SMS or MMS messages and email; as well as the realization of relay calls.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations.